AD Workbench users can utilize FAIR Data Services to enable data discovery and access requests. Note: to request access to datasets you must be a member of at least one workspace.
To begin searching for and requesting access to datasets, follow these steps.
- From the AD Workbench landing page, click Fair Data Services under Find Data in the Quick Start area. You can also navigate to https://fair.addi.ad-datainitiative.org/#/data/home.
- Select Discover Data or Browse Metadata to search for and sort datasets of interest. You can also view featured and recently added datasets from this page.
- If searching for a dataset with the Discover functionality, type your search terms and hit enter on your keyboard. You can search by dataset name or keywords. The relevant studies will appear.
4. Select the dataset you would like to explore by clicking the title.
Requesting Access to Datasets
- To request access to a dataset, click the Request (key icon) from the top of the dataset page.
- Complete the steps in Request Access pop-up form and click ‘Submit’.
- You can monitor the status of your data access request from the Access (key icon) option in the top left menu bar.
Document developed on 1 June 2022.