Need to export results files or plots from your workspace? We call this Airlocking a file; to do so, follow the steps below.
Performing an Airlock
1. Navigate to the file(s) of interest from the Files tab.
2. Select the checkbox next to the file name(s) you desire to transfer, and choose Airlock from the righthand Tools menu.
3. After reviewing your file selection on the following page, click Next.
4. Select the icon which reads Download the selected datasets and files. Additionally, populate a reason for the file download.
5. Select Request Approval.
6. Once your request has been submitted, navigate to the Summary tab.
7. When the Administrator of your workspace approves the transfer request, select Download from the event listed in the Summary tab.
Still need help? Post a question on the AD Workbench forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Document developed 28 July 2022.